Visualize your project plans with a few clicks in Excel.
What it is
- The Schedule Visualization App is a great tool for creating Gantt charts in Excel.
- Gantt charts can be used to visualize project or working plans.
- The main focus is to visualize in which order tasks have to be processed to fulfill a job.
What it delivers
- Describe your tasks with start and end date including the person or resource that is responsible for it in an Excel table.
- Create an interactive Gantt chart with just one click directly in your Excel environment.
What are the benefits
- Create professional sankey disgrams based on data in your Excel sheet within a few seconds – no time intensive changes in other applications needed.
- Impress your customers or colleagues through professional diagrams.
Creating project plans has never been easier
For each task, just fill in the start and end date and assign a resource (e.g. team, person) that is responsible for it.
Try Supply Chain Apps today