Raise saving potentials while improving service quality.
What it is
- The Network Design App is a great tool for optimizing your end-to-end Supply Chain.
- It allows you to calculate the optimal number and locations of your warehouses.
- Determine to optimal product flows through your Supply Chain.
What it delivers
- Find the global optimum – regarding transport and warehouse costs.
- Regard minimum and maximum warehouse capacities
- Define service level requirements for each customer that have to be fulfilled.
What are the benefits
- Run network design studies by your own and simulate the effects of future demand changes on your Network Design.
- Solve complex models through processing power from the cloud.
- Reduce modeling and processing time of Network Design studies up to 70% due to optimized workflow.
Network Design vs. Network Design Plus?
What’s the difference?
- Data input structure for in- and outbound transport costs is specialized on road transportation
- Detailed costs functions for road transportation can be modeled
Network Design Plus
- Modeling of in- and outbound transportation costs possible for different modes of transport (air, road, sea)
- Transportation costs can be modeled separately for each relation
Model your Supply Chain end-to-end
Improve service levels for your customers
Take optimized sourcing decisions
Plan with real warehouses from Log-hub Marketplace
Processing power from the cloud
Auto generated interactive maps and dashboards help you to understand optimization results immediately.
Optimize global Supply Chains with geo and map material up to house number level worldwide.
Visualize your results on animated Supply Chain Map
Add an animation layer to Supply Chain map to visualize your flows interactively.
Try Supply Chain Apps today