At Log-hub, we build the most user friendly Supply Chain Analytics solution on the market. Supply Chain Apps help our customers to make smarter decisions based on mathematical optimization, machine learning and the newest mapping technologies.
You act as a technical sales expert to support our customers with all issues and questions about Supply Chain Apps. This starts with presenting the functionalities of Supply Chain Apps in web demos and goes on with rollout support and answering modeling questions of our customers.
You are ready to take the chance getting a deep understanding of Supply Chain Apps. We want to give our customers the best possible product experience and support.
You work with team members from Product Management, Development and Marketing to adjust Log-hub’s practices according to your findings and feedback.
Log-hub is an engineering startup that builds its solutions on the newest technologies. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to not only identifying the problem; you should also figure out the solution.
- Make technical Supply Chain Apps presentations and demonstrate how the product meets client needs
- Persuade clients that Supply Chain Apps best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price and usability
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product training
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Arrange and carry out product training for Supply Chain Apps
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Bachelor degree in one of the following discipline (e.g. industrial engineering, business informatics, business mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
- A solid technical background (first experiences with mathematical optimization and machine learning preferred)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sales and communication skills
- Ability to build relations quickly and effectively
- Resilience and tenacity
- Team working capability