At Log-hub, we build the most user friendly Supply Chain Analytics solution on the market. Supply Chain Apps help our customers to make smarter decisions based on mathematical optimization, machine learning and the newest mapping technologies. As a full stack software engineer, you do more than just develop a piece of code in a small area. You work with team members from Product Management, Sales and Marketing to adjust Log-hub’s practices according to your findings and developments.
As a key member of the team, you develop new methodologies and functionalities for our Supply Chain Apps Platform. You will get direct feedback from our customers that will inspire you to improve our products every day. Log-hub is an engineering startup that builds its solutions on the newest technologies. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to not only identifying the problem; you should also figure out the solution.
- Build next-generation web applications on the client and server side.
- Focus on high-end performance web UIs.
- Redesign UIs, Implement new UIs, and make our customers happy.
- Write server side code, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Have fun at work!!!
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Work experience in agile software development.
- Experience with Express, MongoDB and Redis.
- Significant development experience in Angular.
|Job Category||Software Engineering|