At Log-hub, we build the most user friendly Supply Chain Analytics solution on the market. Supply Chain Apps help our customers to make smarter decisions based on mathematical optimization, machine learning and the newest mapping technologies. Using analytical and statistical methods, you develop services for our customers to operate more efficiently. As a data scientist, you do more than just crunch the numbers and develop new data processing pipelines. You work with team members from Product Management, Sales and Marketing to adjust Log-hub’s practices according to your findings and developments.
As a key member of the team, you develop new methodologies and data services for our Supply Chain Apps. You will get direct feedback from our customers that will inspire you to improve our products every day. Log-hub is an engineering startup that builds its solutions on the newest technologies. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to not only identifying the problem; you should also figure out the solution.
- Design, specify and develop machine learning and mathematical optimization services for our Supply Chain Apps.
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people. Work closely with Product Development and Sales to identify opportunities for, design, and assess improvements to Log-hub products.
- PhD or master degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, computer science, applied mathematics, industrial engineering or similar) or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in machine learning and advanced analytics.
- Ability to think and execute at multiple altitudes: from strategy and vision to execution.
- Experience with databases and scripting languages (such as Python).
- Experience with dashboard design and data viz tools (such as bokeh and plotly).
- 1 year of relevant work experience (i.e. data scientist role), including deep expertise and experience with statistical data analysis / machine learning methods.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- Demonstrated willingness to work in an innovative startup with low hierachies.
|Job Category||Software Engineering|