Getting started with Supply Chain Apps
Follow these 3 simple steps to get your free Supply Chain Apps account running in Excel Online in less than 5 minutes.
Sign in to Excel Online
- Sign in to Excel Online with your existing Microsoft account.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create a new one for free.
- You can also use Excel Office 365 locally.
Download Supply Chain Add-in
- Open a new Excel workbook in Excel Online.
- Click in the Ribbon Menu on “Insert” and then on “Office Add-ins”.
- The Office Store will be opened. Please Search for “Supply Chain”.
- Add the Log-hub “Supply Chain Add-in”.
Create Supply Chain Apps Account
- Click on “Log-hub” in the ribbon menu.
- Click on “Home” to open the Supply Chain Add-in bar.
- Click on “Get free account” to register for a Supply Chain Apps account.
- Follow the account creating process.